Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, November 18, 2005

Wow...

Cars really DO run better after an oil change and lube job. And with properly inflated tires.
Ahem.

We are having such freakish weather here. It's been in the mid-to-upper 70s for days now.
In SF.
IN NOVEMBER.
I was out running errands tonight in a T-shirt and shorts. I can't even do that in the middle of summer.
My mom tells me it's blue coat time in Wisconsin already. This means it's cold enough there that she needs to break out her fabulously warm coat that's a lot like the best comforter you've ever had. With a hood that's got fluffy trim.

I kinda feel guilty, roasting here in my overheated apartment... (See, I have lots of windows, and when it's warm and sunny, it's a lot like a terrarium in here. But just wait -- it won't be long before I'm whining about how freaking cold it is in my apartment...because of the draftiness... and the largely ineffectual radiator...)

4
At 18 November, 2005 22:52, Blogger Jon said...

Let me know when you need a snuggler

 
At 19 November, 2005 09:56, Blogger terry said...

you are such a flirt, jon...! you crack me up.

 
At 19 November, 2005 10:36, Blogger Jon said...

Is being a flirt a bad thing?

 
At 19 November, 2005 15:43, Blogger terry said...

oh, hell no! always brings a smile to my face..!
flirt on, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->