Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hahahahahahahahaha......

This is damned funny. Don Asmussen is a god. In fact, if you have some time, scroll down on that page and check out his archives.

And I needed that laugh today. I had the commute from hell.
The bus that comes before mine never showed up, so mine -- which was late -- was extra-crowded and juicy.
Then, it died about halfway through my commute... though the driver didn't bother to say anything to us. We all just sat there for a couple of minutes, thinking the driver just needed to re-attach the overhead wires, until another bus pulled up, and everyone started jumping ship.
Now we have three busloads of people on one vehicle. Yummy. And the driver KEPT PICKING PEOPLE UP, even though there wasn't an inch to spare.
And this process of trying to cram more people onto the moving sardine can made us even later. Not a great way to start the day.

I suppose I shouldn't complain; since Miss Cheese has been so diligent about riding her bike to work -- well before sunrise, I might add...isn't that amazing?? -- I've hardly had to take the bus lately. And all the tribulations of this week (damn that Mercury!) will only make me appreciate next week's vacation even more.

I'm just saying.

4
At 16 November, 2005 22:30, Blogger Jon said...

I think the only thing good that could come out of a commute like that is I would have lots of gropping opportunities with you ;)

 
At 17 November, 2005 09:17, Blogger terry said...

oh MY!

although that might have made the ride more tolerable...

 
At 17 November, 2005 22:15, Blogger Jon said...

Just tollerable??? OUCH! That hurt hun :(

 
At 18 November, 2005 07:24, Blogger terry said...

i was merely being subtle...!(for a change!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->