Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, November 14, 2005

A Heartbreaking Post of Staggering Randomness...*

Note to self: it's never a good idea to try to fix your messy home manicure after a couple of glasses of wine.
Especially when you can't draw (or paint) a straight line even when you're sober.

What the hell is wrong with Fox? They've opted not to pick up the full season of "Arrested Development," which I think is one of the funniest shows on TV. It's simply brilliant. But it requires you to actually pay close attention, and that, perhaps, is its downfall. I guess we don't want to have to pay attention to what we watch on TV.
I'm going to be quite peeved if they cancel it at the end of the season...

My right arm is KILLING ME. I smacked my funny bone last week so hard that it left a bruise, and I have a repetitive stress injury that affects my entire right forearm -- everything is always inflamed -- so it HURTS LIKE HELL. And there ain't nothing funny about the funny bone.

And this just doesn't seem right: I ordered something online (on sale, of course) and I got taxed not only for the purchase, but for the SHIPPING as well. Doesn't that seem like a scam?

*with apologies to Dave Eggers

1
At 14 November, 2005 20:10, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I suggest Vicodin. I'm MELTING

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->