Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Grody!


Ick.

It's bad enough we have to see this disgusting critter on TV....but today, every time I check my (yahoo) e-mail, I have to see this grody, diseased toe that looks like it's been gnawed on.

Do these ads REALLY sell this toe fungus-killing crap?? I don't know anyone who isn't grossed out by them.

I'll tell you one thing: if I ever get a toe infection, I'm not buying this shit. Gaaaah.

2
At 17 November, 2005 22:16, Blogger Jon said...

reminding myself not to suck on toes anymore

 
At 18 November, 2005 07:24, Blogger terry said...

just make sure you don't gnaw on them... especially if you see that disgusting little critter anywhere...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->