Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, December 04, 2005

On The Road to Good Healthy...

I'm hoping that sign I saw in Chinatown the other day is a good omen. And in an effort to get on that road, I'm staying home from work tomorrow, and will maintain complete silence. Like a monk (which somehow seems appropriate, considering the state of my social life...).

I can hear you asking, "Why don't you go to the doctor, if you're so sick, you dork?"
Nine times out of ten, when I have one of these nasty respiratory things, there's nothing a doctor can do for me, except tell me I have a nasty respiratory thing. And sometimes, they'll prescribe me some nasty-tasting, weak-ass cough medicine that does nothing NyQuil Cough doesn't do. And they'll tell me everything my mother already has -- drink lots of fluids, get lots of sleep. And shut the hell up.

On another note, I feel so special. That little "site statistics" button you see down there allows you to take a look at how some people are finding your blog.
Today, someone entered the words "diseased toe" into a search engine, and guess what the number one entry was?
That's right. I'm number one! I don't think I've ever been so proud. *sniff* (wiping away tears of joy.)

->