Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, December 09, 2005

Are sequins inappropriate for daytime wear?


That's the question on my mind today.
Apparently, I decided the answer is no, because I'm wearing 'em. (And they're far more subtle than the bling over there.)

Okay, you know what Christmas commercial I hate most? The Lexus spot. Oh, I'm sure LOTS of people decide on the spur of the moment to buy their sweeties a Lexus for Christmas. Yeah. I have tens of thousands of spare dollars to spend on a holiday gift. Please.

However, I love the animated Coke spot with the polar bears and the penguins. Even with the Beach Boys song in the background. Call me a sap, but it makes me smile.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO watch too much TV. What's your point??

And if you're looking for some great gifts, check this out. I really want that pillow! Be sure to read the testimonials.

Happy Friday!

3
At 09 December, 2005 17:16, Blogger Jon said...

I would have answered no, but it all depends upon what the sequins are on.

 
At 09 December, 2005 17:56, Blogger terry said...

a camisole, actually.

no... not THAT kind of camisole. (that would be pretty uncomfortable...)
one you can wear in public.
under a cute sweater.

boring, eh?

 
At 10 December, 2005 15:58, Blogger terry said...

ah, but not all of us can pull off that look, gigi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->