Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A touch of class...

I am nothing if not a classy gal.
When I changed out of the clothes I wore to work yesterday, I noticed a couple of small holes in the seam around the armhole of my blouse.
Mind you, this is not even a remotely tight blouse (seriously!!), but that is not the point.
I am more concerned with the fact that I walked around all day long with holes in my frigging blouse. Good god, was I blind when I ironed it?

And here's another reason why I truly am the queen of the dorks: whenever I try to log on to my blog on a computer where it's not bookmarked, I invariably type in "queen of the FORKS."
Somehow, that seems entirely appropriate...

->