Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, October 07, 2005

They're back!

That looks pretty cool, huh?
The Blue Angels, flying past Coit Tower, on a gorgeous, cloudless Bay Area day...

They're here for Fleet Week. And every year, on the days before the big weekend shows, they take to the skies to practice, get their bearings, etc. And every year, people complain about the noise. "Waaah, it's so loud and so scary.... waaah...."
I usually dismiss them as whiners.

Except they fucking woke me up from my much-needed nap yesterday (I'm working a couple of early shifts) when they were (apparently) dive-bombing RIGHT over my apartment building. Bastards!

I'll forgive them when I go watch the show from a friend's rooftop tomorrow.

->