Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

...it makes the world go around...



How is it possible that, just four days after payday, I am already broke? Huh? Huh? I haven't even done anything! There's been no playing, or profligate spending. Jeeeez...

I need to win the lottery or something.

Why aren't more people watching "Arrested Development?" God, that show just gets funnier and funnier. I'm still cracking up this morning over last night's episode. (It's a nice distraction from my bank balance...) In case you need the nudge... it's on Fox, Monday nights at 8 p.m. TUNE IN!

1
At 04 October, 2005 18:45, Blogger Angela said...

perhaps we've been robbed. i am broke as a joke too...whatthefuck??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->