Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, September 23, 2005

Have I told you lately that I love you?


You guys.

You amaze me.

The notes so many of you sent after yesterday's extraordinarily windy (even for me) post were so sweet and so supportive, I got all verklempt.

I really DO give thanks every day for the wonderful people who are in my life. Picture me blowing you kisses now.

I should probably clarify something about yesterday's post: things were not always bad in that relationship. There were many great times. For a long time, he was really sweet and affectionate and wonderful. He really did feel like my other half. That's why it was so shocking when it all turned to shit, because I knew he was capable of so much more.
But enough on that subject. Old news.

Here are the questions I'm pondering today:

What happens if you drink juice well past its expiration date? Do the vodka and triple sec kill whatever germs might be lurking in the old juice? Consider me a test case... a science project. I'll let you know what the results are.

How did I get this bruise on my left wrist? Why does it hurt so much? And why don't I KNOW how I got it?

When you think you look like shit and three different people make unsolicited comments about how great you look... who do you believe? Them? Or the reflection in the mirror? Do any of us know what we really look like?

Yaaaay, Friday.

->