Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, September 16, 2005

It's a good thing it's Friday...

Clearly, I woke up on the cranky side of my bed this morning.
I did not sleep well.
My newspaper was late.
I have a headache.
I hate what I'm wearing. Then again, I hate everything in my closet.
Yes, it's one of those days.

Shocking news:

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger and country singer Kenny Chesney are seeking an annulment after five months of marriage, a spokeswoman said Thursday.


Yeah, we wouldn't want to let gay people get married, because, you know, that would damage the fine institution that we heteros have done such a great job of honoring.


And a note to myself, in haiku:
never say never
that is what "they" always say
but i'm done. basta.

But here is a good laugh. You want to click on "Harlan McRaney," under "comedians." CLASSIC.

Happy Friday!

->