Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, September 19, 2005

Yakkity Yak...


Why does this woman have a job in television?
It's bad enough that she's part of that suckfest, "The View..." but then E! puts her on the red carpet for every major awards pre-show, and she's so awful it's painful. She blathers on and on about nothing, talks A LOT about herself, gets her facts wrong, asks idiotic questions....oh my GOD. Just hideous. (She's the female Larry King.)

Surely, there are better people E! could hire to cover the biggest nights in the entertainment industry.
In fact, I think they should hire Miss Cheese and me. We would rock that red carpet.


As for the awards themselves..."Everybody Loves Raymond" over "Arrested Development??" I don't THINK so.

1
At 19 September, 2005 18:53, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

yes! I would rock the red carpet until N.A. showed up. Then I would turn into a useless, sweating, quivering pile of goo.

I think you're going to have to take this one on your own, though I'll go shopping with you for your Award Show clothes!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->