Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The promise of a new month...

I was just looking over my posts from the past month.
Jeez. Maudlin, much?

I didn't quite realize how stressed out I've been until this week, what with all the professional and personal challenges of late. And I suspect that's why this week's Margarita Thursday led to Extreme Hangover Friday. (That, and perhaps my general lack of impulse control. Oops.)

Anyway. It's a new month. I love October, with the spectacular weather we usually get (but dang, the fog is back after a truly glorious week) and then the turn to crisp evenings filled with the aroma of other people's fireplaces. I have a lot of fun plans on the calendar. And I'm re-dedicating myself to the Fall of Fitness, Frugality, and Frivolity.

I just need to make sure the frivolity doesn't hurt so much the next day.

->