Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, October 09, 2005

...red and black antenna waving...

Okay, so I didn't get over to that Blue Angels viewing party. I woke up yesterday feeling pretty crummy, actually... and that's really not the best way to go to a party -- especially when you don't know most of the other attendees.

So that gave me ample time to fight the ant invasion in
my bathroom.
Here's what I don't get about ants.
They invade when it's warm and dry outside, ostensibly
seeking water.
They invade when it's raining, ostensibly looking to get dry.
What the hell? Do I just have high-maintenance ants on the premises?
We want water... we don't want water.
Actually... now that I think about it... they remind me of men of a
certain age...

3
At 11 October, 2005 17:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are the ants? Are they dead or mostly dead?

 
At 12 October, 2005 07:48, Blogger terry said...

I am happy to report that the ants have not returned since my chemical assault on Saturday.

I am certain, however, that they will be back... someday...

They always come back.

 
At 20 October, 2005 18:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like some men we know!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->