Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Belt tightening...


So, this financial disaster I've created has forced me to make some much-needed budgetary changes. I did my own manicure this week. I'm going back to coloring my own hair all the time now. I'm selling those Bridge School Benefit concert tickets I foolishly bought. And I've stopped my daily visits to Starbucks.

I miss those mochas.

But my body is apparently not missing those extra 290 calories a day.

I was able to tighten my belt by one loop today.

Who'da thunk?

Okay, yeah... I've been cracking down on portion control in general, and got a couple of good walks in during the past couple of weeks. It is the Fall of Fitness, Frugality, and Frivolity, after all.
But still.

1
At 13 October, 2005 16:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loop. I'm proud of ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->