Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dorkity dork dork...


I suck.

Last week, I made a mental note that a good friend's birthday was coming up soon, and I needed to get a card in the mail to her.

Clearly, my mental note-taking needs some improvement, as I had to make the same mental note on Saturday.
Did I act?
What do you think?

Monday comes along... and I realized time was running out, as her birthday was on Wednesday. Then, I must have gotten distracted by something shiny.

Wednesday arrives, and I think the least I can do is call her. Today's the day!

It's now Thursday.
(You'd think, that since I've known her for more than two decades, I could manage to get a freaking birthday greeting to her on time. For once.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY!

Love,
the dorkiest friend you have

(maybe I won't tell the burnt chicken story.)

->