Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, August 18, 2005

More questions than answers...



Why does Costco sell brooms without dustpans? Isn't the dustpan a critical part of the sweeping process? What am I supposed to do, sweep debris under my furniture? I already have dust bunnies there large enough to name, thank you.

Is Costco really the Bermuda Triangle? Is that why so many shoppers seem to lose all sense of direction and perspective once they walk through the warehouse door? Am I the only one who's amazed that one person can somehow manage to block one of those giant aisles in there?

With all the great bargains at Costco, why can't I get out of there without spending at least $75?

Why can't I get rid of this weird little hair that keeps popping out of the mole on my chin? How is it possible to pluck the same hair, several times a week? How does it manage to reappear the following day?

Why are there fingerprints on my computer's glare screen every day? Do people realize these aren't touch-screen computers?

Am I ever going to see the sun in my neighborhood again? I've been socked in for nearly three weeks. Basta!

What's the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

->