Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mmmm, that's some tasty leather on my shoe!

On the bus, on the way home from work yesterday:
My seatmate sees me reading the article about the Rolling Stones in last week's Newsweek.
There are two pictures on the page -- Keith and Mick in 1970, and Keith and Mick today.

Him: "Is that a picture of Mick Jagger 30 years ago?

Me: "Yeah. But get a load of Keith Richards' receding hairline now."

And then I notice that my seatmate has a hairline that's receding in much the same manner.

Oops.

No comment from my seatmate.

Me, clarifying and backpedaling: "I mean, look at how long and raggedy it is in the back...and how awful it looks with those faux dreads."

I am an ass.

2
At 17 August, 2005 20:34, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

you need to stop riding the bus.

 
At 17 August, 2005 20:46, Blogger terry said...

actually, i think i just need to stop talking to people. JESUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->