Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dios Mio!


I think I may have mentioned before that I am quite fond of a certain Latin singer who literally left me breathless when he took the stage. (I'm not exaggerating. I'm totally serious. Ricky, dancing atop a car as it rose from underneath the stage, just a few rows in front of me. Oh. My. God. Could. Not. Breathe.)
And I'd always told my friends that I was sure I wouldn't be able to speak if I ever got the chance to meet him.

I was wrong. What a pleasant surprise...

He was at our sister station this morning, and I got a chance to say hello and shake his hand (I TOUCHED HIM!) and pose for a picture with him. I was able to form complete sentences and everything. No one is more shocked than I.

He could not have been nicer or more accomodating to this Dork.

Oh MAN, is he adorable!!

Not a bad way to return to work after a long weekend.

->