Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, March 01, 2009

If I just got played...

...that was a really good game!

Details to come, but let's just say there's been a long (to me) gap in communication that's left me completely baffled. And a little surprised.

What's that old saying, about if something seems too good to be true, it probably is? Yeeeaaahh.

At any rate, in a week I'll be in New York City, so that's my focus right now. And I can't wait to get there!

4
At 02 March, 2009 08:07, Blogger buddha_girl said...

I say let loose in NYC. Shake it off!

 
At 09 March, 2009 08:11, Blogger Reg said...

Amen sister! I know exactly how you feel! Have fun in NYC!

 
At 09 March, 2009 10:17, Blogger Sriram said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Great blog with nice stuffs.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care.. Cheers mate!!!

 
At 23 March, 2009 23:26, Blogger Jon said...

I am patiently (well, almost) waiting on an update... either here or otherwise.
XOXOX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->