Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A blessing and a curse....*


PMS sucks.

Now I realize why I've been feeling so cruddy all week. All I want to do is sleep.
And eat. I'm soooooooooo frigging hungry... for no good reason!!


To the men out there (okay, at least the one I know who reads this!)... be good to your women during That Time of the Month.

And bring her (and me) chocolate.

*if you get that reference, you win special brownie points and my undying admiration.

2
At 27 October, 2005 19:48, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

*hmm. That's what my grandma called it.

*not in mixed company, of course. I happened upon her diary from the 1930's when I was a kid and it took me awhile to figure out what she was talking about.
"I walked the dog today and made a cherry pie for dinner. I've got the curse, what a bother."

 
At 27 October, 2005 21:11, Blogger terry said...

hahahahahahahahahaha.
that's hilarious.

not the reference i was going for, but it made me laugh out loud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->