Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, July 21, 2005

will we ALL have blogs one day?

So here I am, entering the blogosphere...

Deep thought of the day: It is never okay to clip your nails in a public place. Ever
Why do I see (or more accurately, hear) so many people clipping their nails on the bus? Or even in my workplace? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??

4
At 21 July, 2005 09:23, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

i have never clipped my nails here. who are you talking about

 
At 21 July, 2005 09:23, Blogger Angela said...

clip, clip, clip. ouch...that one flew into my eye!

 
At 21 July, 2005 19:08, Blogger Michael B said...

i just don't get how you think YOU are the queen of dorks. i don't clip my nails, by the way...i just pull em off and throw them on the floor! GROSS!

 
At 22 July, 2005 23:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my uncle carlos says he doesn't bother clipping his toenails. he just lets them grow until they break off. and they call him crazy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->